The children, staff and governors would like to welcome you warmly to our small but vibrant school.
We aim to create and sustain a rich learning environment in which each child can develop their full potential, intellectually, physically, socially and morally, building upon the skills which you have fostered in your child at home.
We believe that learning is a partnership and we, the staff and governors, strive to develop a successful partnership with you – the parents – to achieve an all-round, fulfilling education for your child. The size of Little Munden School, the excellent ratio of teaching staff to children and our reputation for providing an exceptionally caring, nurturing and secure environment ensures that your child receives the personal attention they need to thrive and leave us confident and well equipped for their secondary education.
We are always delighted to show new and prospective parents/carers our school and we welcome your call or email.
Marina Breeze, Headteacher
We are a partnership of school, church, home and community.
We aim to have:
Happy, resilient, respectful children, healthy in body and mind, with strong values, life
skills and a love of learning.
Visionary and distributed leadership and skilled teaching staff.
A safe and stimulating environment in which to learn within the Christian ethos of our
school, where everyone is valued and has a chance to shine.
Our School Aims
- Happy, resilient, respectful children, healthy in body and mind, with strong values, life skills and a love of learning.
- Visionary and distributed leadership and skilled teaching staff.
- A safe, stimulating environment in which to learn, where everyone is valued and has a chance to shine.
Our uppermost values
- Respect for ourselves and others (kindness, politeness, compassion)
- Resilience, courage and ambition
- Sportsmanship and team spirit/inclusivity
- Honesty and integrity
- Knowledge, wisdom and self confidence